Meet our NIM Healthcare Team
For detailed information in Danish, download PDF:
NIM HealthTrust 360 Chronic Pain Program/Sundhedsprogram for Kroniske Smerter
New Enrollment — Start Date August 5th, 2022
Current Program in Session: May 20th – June 24th/Fridays
We welcome you to participate in our NIM HealthTrust 360 Chronic Pain Program that offers you an opportunity to receive personalized care from our collaborative team of healthcare practitioners who provide general practitioner consultations, clinical nutrition counseling, music therapy, yoga therapy, massage therapy and acupuncture. Our innovative integrative model places people in the center surrounded by a supportive team of healthcare practitioners who incorporate non-pharmacologic strategies and principles of evidence-based complementary and integrative health therapies for the management and reduction of pain and associative symptoms.
Our Integrative Health Program includes:
- Integrative Health Care Consultations and Clinical Nutrition Counseling conducted by a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) RAB Dansk Ernæringsterapeuter og Dansk Heilpraktiker Forening with consultation from a Danish Medical Doctor speciallæge i almen medicin with a Fellowship in Integrative Medicine (USA).
- Integrative Stress Resilience Training which includes Yoga Alliance E-RYT C-IAYT Certified Yoga Therapy and FAMI Certified Guided Imagery and Music Therapy (GIM)
- Integrative Physical Medicine Treatments that include RAB Massageterapi and RAB PA-Praktiserende Akupunktører
Main Focus Groups:
- Physical injury/trauma (ie. Back/Neck, Migraine, Brain/Concussion)
- Gastrointestinal (ie. Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS)
- Cancer (ie. Late Consequential Symptoms of Radiation and Chemotherapy)
- Heart (ie. Angina, High Blood Pressure)
- Menopause (ie. Hot Flashes, Sleep Disturbance)
Dates: May 20th – June 24th/Fridays
Location: NIM Clinic at Drivkraft, Bredgade 33A stuen, 1260 Copenhagen K Denmark
Hours of Operation: Fridays, 9:00 – 16:00 (clinical visits)
Cost: 15,000 DKK, includes 8 in-depth integrated consultations/treatments, personalized healthcare plan, comprehensive health history journal (CHH), and integrated team consultation progress notes to enhance continuity-of-care (CoC).
Contact NIM Program Director, Shelley Noble-Letort, PhD
- Available on Fridays, except holidays
- Experiencing some form of chronic pain or illness (may include associative stress, anxiety and depression)
- Must not be experiencing severe mental illness