Published Abstracts Online at European Journal of Integrative Medicine (EuJIM) now!
8th European Congress for Integrative Medicine
ECIM 2015 Global Summit on Integrative Medicine and Healthcare
Exploring the Evidence Base for Integrated and Sustainable Research, Healthcare and Workforce for Patients
Greater Copenhagen, Denmark
September 26-27th, 2015
The ECIM 2015 Global Summit offers an innovative, solution-driven platform for physicians and healthcare practitioners, researchers and students, politicians and patients, to collectively exchange and discuss research and research findings in the field of integrative medicine and collectively work on the vision and science, economics and education for optimal healthcare. There will be moderated academic and scientific sessions and open-forum expert panel discussions with interactive feedback from these sessions. We will gather together in Greater Copenhagen, gateway to Scandinavia’s Medicon Valley and the Nordic Regions. We invite you to enjoy a pre-summit concert at the DR Koncerthuset and a day of exploring Copenhagen before traveling North to Helsingør, home to Hamlet’s Kronborg Castle where the Summit will be hosted at the breathtaking waterfront crystal Culture Yard. Participants will gather together in halls with views of the sea toward Sweden, which will be used for Parallel Research Sessions and ReThinkBox Sessions that will explore the prominent issues that healthcare is facing globally and the scientific evidence for or against Integrative Medicine that includes Complementary and Traditional Medicine.
Day One: Economics & Science – Global Healthcare and Integrative Medicine Models
Day Two: Moving Forward – Integrated Healthcare Workforce, Education and Patient Care
Registration Open Now
ECIM 2015 Global Summit on Integrative Medicine and Health of the Public (September 26-27th)
The Culture Yard, Helsingør (Greater Copenhagen)
Physicians, scientists, healthcare practitioners, patients and general public
550 € / one day pass 350 €
Nurses, students, residency doctors, and members of ESIM, ESIHR and ISCMR*
350 € / one day pass 250 €
- Should the event be cancelled, delegates will be notified one week prior to the advertised date of the event
- ECIM 2015 does not accept responsibility for the views and opinions expressed by individual speakers
- ECIM 2015 reserves the right to alter the programme or speakers without prior notice
- ECIM 2015 shall in no event be under any liability in respect of any loss or damage, whether direct, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cancellation or delay in providing the event, or in any change of venue
- ECIM 2015 shall not be held liable for the accommodation or travel costs of delegates should the event be cancelled or postponed
- Registration does not include personal travel insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that, when registering for the Congress and booking travel, a travel insurance policy be taken out to cover loss, cancellation, medical cover etc for any reason. The Congress Committee does not take responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.
Contact: Claus Letort email@example.com
European Journal of Integrative Medicine (EuJIM), Chief Editor Nicola Robinson
Journal of Integrative Medicine (JIM), Chief Editor Lixing Lao
Global Advances in Health and Medicine Journal (GAHMJ)
Global Integrator Blog by John Weeks
Kulturværftet//The Culture Yard
Helsingør//Elsinore (in English),
56° 2’9.68’’ N
12° 37’4.12’’ E
Just 45 minutes North of Copenhagen
From Copenhagen Airport, take the Øresund Train (Øresundstoget) ØR-train (track 2) to Elsinore//Helsingør (leaves every 20 min, journey time 45 minutes).
From the Helsingør train station, walk to Culture Yard (15 minutes) or take a taxi to your hotel (5 minutes drive).
For information and map of the venue and area:
Make your Reservations Here
(You may click on icons to be directed to our recommended hotels and tourist information)